We’re all aware of the dangers of social media.
It’s talked about nearly every day on the news and everyone has a horror story about creepy people on Facebook. There’s even a few stories of someone getting robbed while on vacation because they had to let Twitter know how great Florida was.
But this prank really brings it all home.
Jack Vale is a pretty well-known prankster, but this one crosses the line into a social experiment. He uses various forms of social media to find posters nearby and learns about their lives. Then he walks up to them and starts listing it off, sometimes pretending to be a psychic.
It’s funny. It’s interesting. It’s creepy.
Most people laugh. One person threatens to call the police. But all that information is out there, at any given time, for anyone to see.
Excuse me. I need to go change some settings.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon