Want to rent out a celebrity’s home in a posh California neighborhood at a “bargain” rate?
If you act fast, you can move into singer Rihanna’s home in the Pacific Palisades community of Los Angeles at a discounted rate of $65,000 a month, according to Yahoo! The real rent is $100,000 a month, but it won’t inflate to that rate until January 2014.
The pop singer bought the 9,595-square-foot home in December 2012 for roughly $12 million. She is currently living in a condo in Chinatown in Manhattan, and has turned to leasing out her L.A. home, which was built in 2012 and has 7 bedrooms, 9 baths and media and game rooms.
Yahoo! says she’s had at least three attempted break-ins — one successful — since buying the L.A. pad, but the home comes equipped with “smart home” security, among other high-end features.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development