A trip to IKEA is like a mad house, with those stupid little arrows on the floor mocking you as you trudge through floor plan upon floor plan.
While there are mirrors at IKEA, visiting the Swedish furniture store is like a metaphorical House of Mirrors that leaves you screaming, “How do I get out of here?!”
You know who makes the paranoia and frustration worse?
Known to most Americans as the duo behind the surprise-hit “The Fox,” Ylvis is actually a well-known comedy duo back home in Norway.
One of their most popular bits is a hidden camera prank and this time, poor customers at IKEA are the victims.
Watch as IKEA patrons enter one of those decorated floor plans — and then get trapped inside it.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets