Arguably, the worst part of flying is the whole rigmarole at airport security, which, while sometimes frustrating and even asinine, is meant to keep us safe.
But what about what happens AFTER we leave security?
Known on YouTube as Terminal Cornucopia, a guy is able to construct a bomb – A BOMB! – made from everyday, unassuming items he purchased at various terminal kiosks, according to Gizmodo.
Dubbed a “FRAGGuccino,” the whole experiment cost him only $30 and took him less than four minutes.
With just a stainless steel coffee mug, a Li-ion AA battery, some Axe Body Spray, a condom, and a bottle of water, Terminal Cornucopia was able to construct and successfully detonate an improvised frag grenade.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments