A young Kentucky girl has gained national attention for her singing, particularly for her version of the national anthem.
Angie and Jeff Rodgers of Liberty, Ky., first started sharing videos of their daughter, Grace, on Facebook.
“She loves my iPhone. So, we just sit there and take videos of her — of her singing — and post them on her Facebook and it just kinda took off,” Angie Rodgers told FOX 10.
The rendition of the anthem was uploaded to YouTube last week.
Grace reportedly started singing her words before she could speak them.
She has some factors working against her, which makes her videos all the more endearing. Grace was born with a form of dwarfism and suffers partial blindness.
She was invited to sing at an elementary school on Monday in Russle Springs, Ky, for Veterans Day.
“Grace has a grandfather and two great grandfathers who were veterans, and who’re no longer here. And I would guarantee, if her grandfathers could’ve heard it today, they would’ve been overjoyed,” said Rodgers.
“She just shows joy for life, through all she’s been through — through her little singing… she just has so much joy in it. It must makes me feel very proud to be her mama,” said Rodgers.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier