Talk about “taking a walk on the wild side”!
Since GoPro sold its first cameras in 2004, the cameras have filmed everything from barefoot waterskiing to ziplining to surfing.
Its CineForm 444 codec was even used in the 2008 Academy Award-winning film “Slumdog Millionaire.”
Now, the prosumer camera is not just human-approved, but wildcat-approved. And they must also taste delicious.
Matthew Copham, a guide from Safari Footprints in Botswana, set up his GoPro camera in the African wilderness to capture two cheetahs, one of which becomes curious enough with the device to mosey on over to check it out.
Maybe next time Copham can get it ON the cheetah – safely, of course. That would be one wild ride!
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets