I’ve heard of ducks craving bread, but this is ridiculous.
This video was captured in a CVS Pharamacy in Saratoga Springs, NY. Apparently there are a few ponds nearby where the ducks hang out, but then they decided to make a grocery run.
Rather than heading to the nearest store, the ducks just figured CVS would do. The flock somehow made it through two sets of sliding doors and clearly needed help finding those last few items.
But instead of showing them to the floating toys, the clerk chased them out with a Swiffer. Product placement aside, I’m sure CVS’ customer care line will be getting a call from an upset Donald.
The ducks may be back, as about 50 more were waiting outside. Is there some sort of limit on ducks in a store?
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes