I’ve heard of ducks craving bread, but this is ridiculous.
This video was captured in a CVS Pharamacy in Saratoga Springs, NY. Apparently there are a few ponds nearby where the ducks hang out, but then they decided to make a grocery run.
Rather than heading to the nearest store, the ducks just figured CVS would do. The flock somehow made it through two sets of sliding doors and clearly needed help finding those last few items.
But instead of showing them to the floating toys, the clerk chased them out with a Swiffer. Product placement aside, I’m sure CVS’ customer care line will be getting a call from an upset Donald.
The ducks may be back, as about 50 more were waiting outside. Is there some sort of limit on ducks in a store?
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets