My mom used to sing to me every day when I was young. In fact, I think she started doing it while I was still in the womb. It’s where my love of music comes from, I’m sure. Hearing her sing made everything better.
Many people can relate, but I’ve never seen anything like this before. This adorable 10-month-old baby is so overwhelmed with emotion when she hears her mommy singing “My Heart Can’t Tell You No,” that she can’t fight the tears. And neither can I when I watch it myself!
The mom, later identified as Amanda Leroux, uploaded the video to her YouTube page and it’s since gone viral.
There is so much CUTE in this video, I can’t take it. And can someone give Amanda a record deal — that voice!
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food