They always say don’t put all your eggs in one basket, but maybe that should be changed to don’t consider your fish caught until you’re on dry land.
According to the Huffington Post, the aquatic thief in this video is known as Pancho. He’s a sea lion in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, who has made a habit of stealing fisherman’s catches.
This video happened to catch one of Pancho’s finest moments.
While the two men proudly display their fresh-caught Mahi Mahi for the camera, Pancho pops his head out from behind the boat, swiftly snags a massive fish out of one man’s hands, and then disappears under the water.
I’m pretty sure if Pancho had time to wink at the camera, he would have.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development