File this endearing video of a proud papa and his son under “Warm and Fuzzy.”
Known as AriaMark on YouTube, the young lad secretly filming the video is a student in Nottingham, England, and based on his own explanation, not a very good student, at that:
A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying, well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.
Young AriaMark did, in fact, get his C and instead of just telling his dad the good news, he decided to film his reaction.
While his proud, crying father leaves the room at 2:16, the video continues filming an empty room for another 15 seconds until the young boy comes back — wearing the best grin ever.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments