File this endearing video of a proud papa and his son under “Warm and Fuzzy.”
Known as AriaMark on YouTube, the young lad secretly filming the video is a student in Nottingham, England, and based on his own explanation, not a very good student, at that:
A year before this video I was at a grade F in maths and you need a C (pass) to basically do anything with your life. I’ve never been amazing academically and have struggled throughout school. Neither me nor my dad nor my teachers thought I was going to get my C. I know some of you might be saying, well a C is nothing but for me it was hard to get.
Young AriaMark did, in fact, get his C and instead of just telling his dad the good news, he decided to film his reaction.
While his proud, crying father leaves the room at 2:16, the video continues filming an empty room for another 15 seconds until the young boy comes back — wearing the best grin ever.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development