First off and foremost, I apologize for the video you’re about to watch.
Before you click the play button, a bit of background: This video is from the same person who was responsible for Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” that terrible teenybopper song that went viral a few years ago and even made it to the radio.
Fast forward to 2013 and Alison Gold’s “Chinese Food.”
It’s bad. Like, really bad. As one commenter put it, Alison Black “makes Rebecca Black look like Adele.” And they’re right.
The song is not good on any level. The lyrics are garbage, her voice is even worse and the panda looks like a bad acid trip.
Also, someone needs to teach Alison that there’s more to Chinese food than noodles and rice.
The sad thing? The video surpassed one million views in under a day.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon