First off and foremost, I apologize for the video you’re about to watch.
Before you click the play button, a bit of background: This video is from the same person who was responsible for Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” that terrible teenybopper song that went viral a few years ago and even made it to the radio.
Fast forward to 2013 and Alison Gold’s “Chinese Food.”
It’s bad. Like, really bad. As one commenter put it, Alison Black “makes Rebecca Black look like Adele.” And they’re right.
The song is not good on any level. The lyrics are garbage, her voice is even worse and the panda looks like a bad acid trip.
Also, someone needs to teach Alison that there’s more to Chinese food than noodles and rice.
The sad thing? The video surpassed one million views in under a day.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments