First off and foremost, I apologize for the video you’re about to watch.
Before you click the play button, a bit of background: This video is from the same person who was responsible for Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” that terrible teenybopper song that went viral a few years ago and even made it to the radio.
Fast forward to 2013 and Alison Gold’s “Chinese Food.”
It’s bad. Like, really bad. As one commenter put it, Alison Black “makes Rebecca Black look like Adele.” And they’re right.
The song is not good on any level. The lyrics are garbage, her voice is even worse and the panda looks like a bad acid trip.
Also, someone needs to teach Alison that there’s more to Chinese food than noodles and rice.
The sad thing? The video surpassed one million views in under a day.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes