Just how lazy is the mail carrier? This one you’ll have to see to believe.
In this case, a mailwoman drives up a resident’s lawn to deliver a package. Judging by the home’s security camera, this happened on Thursday around 2:45 p.m.
The mailwoman in question approaches the house in her truck at a snail’s pace and stops just in front of the door. She opens her door, unfastens her seat belt, takes about three small steps then just tosses the package on the porch.
Whatever happened to deliver with care?
When she leaves the house, she doesn’t even back all the way out and she ends up smashing even more of the lawn as she goes. It appears she also had driven over a hose that was lying out in the yard.
If there’s one person deserves a furlough — or worse — from the government during its shutdown, it’s this lady.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon