Just how lazy is the mail carrier? This one you’ll have to see to believe.
In this case, a mailwoman drives up a resident’s lawn to deliver a package. Judging by the home’s security camera, this happened on Thursday around 2:45 p.m.
The mailwoman in question approaches the house in her truck at a snail’s pace and stops just in front of the door. She opens her door, unfastens her seat belt, takes about three small steps then just tosses the package on the porch.
Whatever happened to deliver with care?
When she leaves the house, she doesn’t even back all the way out and she ends up smashing even more of the lawn as she goes. It appears she also had driven over a hose that was lying out in the yard.
If there’s one person deserves a furlough — or worse — from the government during its shutdown, it’s this lady.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night