This is the story the YOU wanted to hear based on your votes! It received 73 percent of the votes in our Radioactive poll!
Beyonce said “If you like it then you should have put a ring on it,” but this man is making his lady earn that rock.
According to the New York Post, blogger Stephanie Smith was asked by her boyfriend, Eric, to make him a sandwich one day. He said it was so good that she was 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring.
To him, sandwiches are like kisses or hugs. Or sex. “Sandwiches are love,” he says. “Especially when you make them. You can’t get a sandwich with love from the deli.”
The Internet has been debating her blog about the experience for a while, with some calling Eric a chauvinist and others pointing out that he seems to do a lot of the cooking in the household.
But Smith, who has made 176 sandwiches so far, said the sandwich making has taught her that Eric loves cooking with her and it’s a way for the couple to bond.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO