I know I’ve joked about ordering one of everything on the menu when I was hungry, but I was never serious about it.
But Nick Chipman was.
According to Fox News, Chipman ordered one of everything on McDonald’s menu — breakfast included — and combined it into one massive sandwich. It’s only cost him $143 for all 43 sandwiches.
“The number one thing on my list for two or three years now has been to make this sandwich, which I’ve dubbed the McEverything,” Chipman wrote on his blog Dude Foods.
“Now, I know that some of you are probably reading this right now and thinking to yourself ‘Man, what kind of idiot spends $143 on 43 McDonald’s sandwiches?'” He wrote. “The way I see it though is that with all the leftovers I have I’ve got all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners covered for the next week or so!”
Chipman used bamboo skewers to make the massive sandwich. When he was finished, it was taller than a 5-year-old child.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier