I know I’ve joked about ordering one of everything on the menu when I was hungry, but I was never serious about it.
But Nick Chipman was.
According to Fox News, Chipman ordered one of everything on McDonald’s menu — breakfast included — and combined it into one massive sandwich. It’s only cost him $143 for all 43 sandwiches.
“The number one thing on my list for two or three years now has been to make this sandwich, which I’ve dubbed the McEverything,” Chipman wrote on his blog Dude Foods.
“Now, I know that some of you are probably reading this right now and thinking to yourself ‘Man, what kind of idiot spends $143 on 43 McDonald’s sandwiches?'” He wrote. “The way I see it though is that with all the leftovers I have I’ve got all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners covered for the next week or so!”
Chipman used bamboo skewers to make the massive sandwich. When he was finished, it was taller than a 5-year-old child.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night