I know I’ve joked about ordering one of everything on the menu when I was hungry, but I was never serious about it.
But Nick Chipman was.
According to Fox News, Chipman ordered one of everything on McDonald’s menu — breakfast included — and combined it into one massive sandwich. It’s only cost him $143 for all 43 sandwiches.
“The number one thing on my list for two or three years now has been to make this sandwich, which I’ve dubbed the McEverything,” Chipman wrote on his blog Dude Foods.
“Now, I know that some of you are probably reading this right now and thinking to yourself ‘Man, what kind of idiot spends $143 on 43 McDonald’s sandwiches?'” He wrote. “The way I see it though is that with all the leftovers I have I’ve got all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners covered for the next week or so!”
Chipman used bamboo skewers to make the massive sandwich. When he was finished, it was taller than a 5-year-old child.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments