I know I’ve joked about ordering one of everything on the menu when I was hungry, but I was never serious about it.
But Nick Chipman was.
According to Fox News, Chipman ordered one of everything on McDonald’s menu — breakfast included — and combined it into one massive sandwich. It’s only cost him $143 for all 43 sandwiches.
“The number one thing on my list for two or three years now has been to make this sandwich, which I’ve dubbed the McEverything,” Chipman wrote on his blog Dude Foods.
“Now, I know that some of you are probably reading this right now and thinking to yourself ‘Man, what kind of idiot spends $143 on 43 McDonald’s sandwiches?'” He wrote. “The way I see it though is that with all the leftovers I have I’ve got all my breakfasts, lunches and dinners covered for the next week or so!”
Chipman used bamboo skewers to make the massive sandwich. When he was finished, it was taller than a 5-year-old child.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development