We’ve all been frustrated by an unreliable car before, but you know what really puts the mileage on? A sledgehammer.
Pourmohseni Hadi paid €120,000 (about $160,000) for his BMW M6 back in 2008. He claimed the car had mechanical issues for years. After taking it to be serviced many times, he became frustrated with BMW, so he pursued the logical path: beating it with a sledgehammer outside the Frankfurt International Motor Show.
Speaking to German newspaper Bild, he said: ‘BMW Italia and the Munich headquarters have pushed the responsibility back and forth. I have written BMW a letter – no response. Now I answer! With this action!’
He even invited a friend to help.
And of course, BMW said it is looking into Hadi’s case.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food