Now THAT’S a good dog.
According to ABC News, an investigation was launched into a babysitter after a dog became aggressive around her.
It all started when the parents of a 7-month-old child hired Alexis Khan to babysit.
“We noticed the dog was getting very defensive when Alexis was around. He would growl and stand between her and our son. His hair would stand up on the back of his neck and we knew something was up,” Benjamin Jordan said.
The dog, Killian, was generally very good-natured. The Jordans became suspicious of Khan and hid an iPhone under the couch to investigate.
On the recording, Khan can be heard telling the infant to “shut the f*** up” and calling him expletives. The baby is heard crying, and noises that sound like slapping and shaking can be heard.
“We just could not believe it,” said Jordan who immediately took the baby to the hospital to be checked out.
Khan later admitted to the abuse. She was sentenced to a maximum of three years in prison and is banned from working with children.
The child was fine.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns