Someone is having a bad day.
According to Mashable, NASA captured something odd on camera as they were launching their LADEE orbiter last week: an airborne frog.
It appears the frog was a little too close to the launch pad when the rocket went off.
According to Rebecca Roth, NASA image coordinator and social media specialist, a still camera on a sound trigger snapped the photo as NASA’s LADEE (Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer) spacecraft launched from Pad 0B at Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.
The Internet was a little hesitant to accept the image as valid, especially given Jimmy Kimmel’s twerking prank last week, but NASA confirmed to Mashable that the image was real.
No one knows what happened to the frog, but something tells me that getting caught on the wrong end of a rocket launch isn’t the best thing for your health.
Frog legs, anyone?
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them