I’m pretty sure they’re staring into my soul.
This video bomb started like most that we see in newscasts: People who simply take advantage of being in the background to make a funny face, dance or whatever it is people do when they sneak on camera.
But then these two guys took it to the next level. Affectionately termed Beardo and Dreads by Deadspin, these guys freeze and stare into the camera. Their unblinking gaze only gets funnier the longer they’re on camera.
They were first captured behind Erin Andrews on a Fox Sports broadcast. Most thought it was a one-time deal, until Beardo and Dreads showed up in the background of the “Today” show.
Well done, Beardo and Dreads. It takes a lot to pull of a good video bomb and, in your case, less is more.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon