Sometimes you just get the urge to drive a loop around Manhattan. And do it as fast as you can. And record it on video. And upload it to your personal YouTube account from your own Internet connection.
And sometimes the police track your IP address, show up at your door, and charge you with reckless driving, reckless endangerment and other misdemeanor charges. And impound your BMW.
Despite the numerous traffic laws he broke while trying to set some sort of non-existent time record for lapping Manhattan (26.4 miles in 24 minutes), Chris Tang, the driver, at least found it in himself to stop at six red lights.
Not surprisingly, a judge revoked Tang’s Canadian drivers license and passport.
Sometimes you’re the fly, sometimes you’re the windshield. Tang got to experience both.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments