Sometimes you just get the urge to drive a loop around Manhattan. And do it as fast as you can. And record it on video. And upload it to your personal YouTube account from your own Internet connection.
And sometimes the police track your IP address, show up at your door, and charge you with reckless driving, reckless endangerment and other misdemeanor charges. And impound your BMW.
Despite the numerous traffic laws he broke while trying to set some sort of non-existent time record for lapping Manhattan (26.4 miles in 24 minutes), Chris Tang, the driver, at least found it in himself to stop at six red lights.
Not surprisingly, a judge revoked Tang’s Canadian drivers license and passport.
Sometimes you’re the fly, sometimes you’re the windshield. Tang got to experience both.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food