STOP THE INTERNET.
The best cat video that has ever been posted has gone viral.
The Internet is full of millions of videos of cats doing just about everything, well, everything a cat does. But this one is different. This one is special. This one is hilarious.
The YouTube description said the cat is a stray who wondered into an apartment one day and never left.
Meet Dubstep Cat! He was a stray that my room mate took in and we take care of him at our apartment. He is the chillest cat ever, especially for a stray! He is the friendliest cat I have ever met and loves attention from people. Some have speculated that I was harming him in this video, but I know my relationship with him, and trust me, he was fine playing like this, and I didn’t harm him in any way. My friend and I were listening to dubstep and playing with our cat and he started to make him dance, so, we decided to film it. Enjoy!
Dubstep is stupid, but just wait for the bass drop. Trust me.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon