It’s a debate that’s raged all summer long: Are we looking at legs or hot dogs in that Instagram photo?
Stay with me here.
A popular trend on the photo-sharing service is for people to post a shot of their lower thigh and knees in the foreground with some sort of scenery in the background. Apparently the trend is called “hot legs.” I don’t know. I just work here.
But a few clever people noticed that some people’s legs look like two hot dogs. From the right angle, it’s tough to tell the difference.
As a joke, BuzzFeed put together a mashup of images of both “hot legs” and hot dogs. It’s been getting a lot of shares lately, and the debate is picking up steam.
Side note: Hot dogs should never be steamed. Grilled is the only way to go.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas