It’s a debate that’s raged all summer long: Are we looking at legs or hot dogs in that Instagram photo?
Stay with me here.
A popular trend on the photo-sharing service is for people to post a shot of their lower thigh and knees in the foreground with some sort of scenery in the background. Apparently the trend is called “hot legs.” I don’t know. I just work here.
But a few clever people noticed that some people’s legs look like two hot dogs. From the right angle, it’s tough to tell the difference.
As a joke, BuzzFeed put together a mashup of images of both “hot legs” and hot dogs. It’s been getting a lot of shares lately, and the debate is picking up steam.
Side note: Hot dogs should never be steamed. Grilled is the only way to go.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain