It’s a debate that’s raged all summer long: Are we looking at legs or hot dogs in that Instagram photo?
Stay with me here.
A popular trend on the photo-sharing service is for people to post a shot of their lower thigh and knees in the foreground with some sort of scenery in the background. Apparently the trend is called “hot legs.” I don’t know. I just work here.
But a few clever people noticed that some people’s legs look like two hot dogs. From the right angle, it’s tough to tell the difference.
As a joke, BuzzFeed put together a mashup of images of both “hot legs” and hot dogs. It’s been getting a lot of shares lately, and the debate is picking up steam.
Side note: Hot dogs should never be steamed. Grilled is the only way to go.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns