Drunk-driving is no laughing matter, but this dude surely is.
Dale Bentley, a 39-year-old resident of Gahanna, Ohio was pulled over by local police after he was caught driving 15 miles above the speed limit, but it’s what happened afterward that caught police by surprise.
A police camera recorded the moment when an officer asked Bentley if he was finished with the sobriety tests.
Like a contestant auditioning for next season’s “Dancing with the Stars,” Bentley shamelessly asked the officer, “You want me to do that?”
In a split second, Bentley opened his arms, tapped his feet against the gravel and started swaying sideways in a swinging motion.
Don’t believe us? Click on the video below to see it for yourself.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them