As the wind picks up, you notice something strange swirling off in the distance. It picks up speed and the wind roars louder. As it gets closer, you realize it’s a tornado.
You want to run, but notice something…odd…in the spiral. What can it be? It looks like some sort of animal, but that’s not possible. Unless…
Sorry for waxing poetic, but we just wanted to set the stage. As the world recovers from SyFy’s “Sharknado,” we’ve heard some very real debates about the best way to defend yourself in such a scenario. And with Discovery’s “Megaladon,” all of a sudden people are talking about the best way to defend themselves from sharks!
We may not need to worry about this in the desert, but it turns out that guns aren’t the way to go.
Don’t believe us? Watch the video.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments