As the wind picks up, you notice something strange swirling off in the distance. It picks up speed and the wind roars louder. As it gets closer, you realize it’s a tornado.
You want to run, but notice something…odd…in the spiral. What can it be? It looks like some sort of animal, but that’s not possible. Unless…
Sorry for waxing poetic, but we just wanted to set the stage. As the world recovers from SyFy’s “Sharknado,” we’ve heard some very real debates about the best way to defend yourself in such a scenario. And with Discovery’s “Megaladon,” all of a sudden people are talking about the best way to defend themselves from sharks!
We may not need to worry about this in the desert, but it turns out that guns aren’t the way to go.
Don’t believe us? Watch the video.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon