Tara Reid stars in Syfy’s shark-themed movie, “Sharknado,” but that doesn’t mean she knows much about the sea creature.
The actress recently appeared on Discovery Channel’s “Shark after Dark” to promote the film. And to save face, she made sure to brush up on her shark knowledge.
But things got weird when she bombarded the audience with her theory on whale sharks.
“So I look up sharks on the internet and I see whale sharks so I’m like that must mean that a whale and a shark have sex and then it made me think how do a whale and a shark have sex?”
What was that?
In an effort to not make a fool of herself, she made a fool of herself.
Let’s hope no one asks her where babies come from.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development