On this episode of The Loop, we need to talk about something important: the pervasive awesomeness of bears.
Yogi, Boo Boo and the rest have been in so many viral videos recently that it’s tough to tell the difference. Thankfully, I can separate them out. This week, Yogi goes on a bender. I’m really worried about him, but it’s really Ranger Smith’s fault.
I also take a look at the newest dancing craze. It’s certainly better than “Gangnam Style,” set to better music and there’s a fat raccoon. It also made me feel a lot better about my go-to moves.
Finally, commercials suck. One baby who can’t stand the Nationwide jingle forces me to look at some of the worst ads on television. Which one do you hate most?
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy