This story gives a whole new meaning to the term “mommy issues.” One concerned mother put an add on Craigslist looking for a nice girl to take her son’s virginity.
According to The Daily Dot, this crazed mother just couldn’t let her baby bird leave the nest without making sure he was really ready for college.
This Philadelphia mom had prepared an entire summer romance for her 18-year-old Harvard-bound son. She hatched a plan that would call for a chance encounter at a concert where the “sugar baby” and soon-to-be Ivy League boy would meet, she would seduce him and they’d spend the whole summer making him a little more “experienced” for college.
The ad requested a girl, “19 or under as 20+ would probably freak him out.” This mom sounded like a pimp when she offered to make “your financial issues disappear.”
Maybe this explains why her son is going away for college.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick