This story gives a whole new meaning to the term “mommy issues.” One concerned mother put an add on Craigslist looking for a nice girl to take her son’s virginity.
According to The Daily Dot, this crazed mother just couldn’t let her baby bird leave the nest without making sure he was really ready for college.
This Philadelphia mom had prepared an entire summer romance for her 18-year-old Harvard-bound son. She hatched a plan that would call for a chance encounter at a concert where the “sugar baby” and soon-to-be Ivy League boy would meet, she would seduce him and they’d spend the whole summer making him a little more “experienced” for college.
The ad requested a girl, “19 or under as 20+ would probably freak him out.” This mom sounded like a pimp when she offered to make “your financial issues disappear.”
Maybe this explains why her son is going away for college.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths