If you felt insecure about flying in Phoenix after a threat occurred at Sky Harbor airport earlier this week, fear no more – God is on your side!
According to the Phoenix New Times, an image of Jesus Christ has appeared on a ceramic tile near a security checkpoint near Terminal 3, which serves American, Delta and other airlines.
But whether it’s on a tortilla, burnt toast or in a cloud formation, the Catholic Church is careful to recognize any of the appearances right away.
“The Church doesn’t automatically put its seal of approval on every apparition,” Father John told me.” They typically wait a few years before weighing in on its significance.”
The image has already attracted many visitors, some who even spend all day making sure the image doesn’t get stepped on.
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay