If you felt insecure about flying in Phoenix after a threat occurred at Sky Harbor airport earlier this week, fear no more – God is on your side!
According to the Phoenix New Times, an image of Jesus Christ has appeared on a ceramic tile near a security checkpoint near Terminal 3, which serves American, Delta and other airlines.
But whether it’s on a tortilla, burnt toast or in a cloud formation, the Catholic Church is careful to recognize any of the appearances right away.
“The Church doesn’t automatically put its seal of approval on every apparition,” Father John told me.” They typically wait a few years before weighing in on its significance.”
The image has already attracted many visitors, some who even spend all day making sure the image doesn’t get stepped on.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio