Last week we told you about 17-year-old Jake Davidson, whose viral YouTube prom request was turned down by Kate Upton but later accepted by a different Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Nina Agdal.
Thankfully, cameras followed the couple to prom.
Davidson seemed nervous when putting the corsage on Agdal’s wrist, though the couple appeared to have a great time on their date.
“I had so much fun, Agdal said. “I’m so happy to have met you. All your friends are awesome; you’re awesome; you have a great family. It’s been a pleasure; my one and only prom.
What will the future hold for the teen from southern California and his beautiful date?
“We’re going to hang out,” Agdal told Davidson. “This is not the last time.”
Unfortunately for Davidson, it appears his relationship with the 21-year-old model will be staying platonic, at least for now.
According to Us Weekly, musician Adam Levine has recently swooped in and stole Agdal away.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon