What started out as just another prank by “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno turned into a full-on karaoke concert at a gas station.
As Will Sims begins to fill his car with gas at an unidentified station in Burbank, “Pumpcast News” begins to play at his No. 16 tank.
About 10 seconds into the broadcast, the fake news anchor begins to talk to Sims and explains that if he can sing live karaoke on the spot his tank of gas will be free.
In stride, Sims almost immediately breaks into a rather spot-on version of Bon Jovi’s “Living on a Prayer.” But the prank quickly gets better, as Sims is joined by his wife Monifa minutes later.
Upon request from the anchor, the talented duo finish off their mini 80s concert with “Sweet Dreams” by the Eurythmics.
Not only did they get a free tank of gas, but with their voices, who knows, maybe an audition for a show like The Voice or American Idol is in the couple’s future.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development