What started out as just another prank by “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno turned into a full-on karaoke concert at a gas station.
As Will Sims begins to fill his car with gas at an unidentified station in Burbank, “Pumpcast News” begins to play at his No. 16 tank.
About 10 seconds into the broadcast, the fake news anchor begins to talk to Sims and explains that if he can sing live karaoke on the spot his tank of gas will be free.
In stride, Sims almost immediately breaks into a rather spot-on version of Bon Jovi’s “Living on a Prayer.” But the prank quickly gets better, as Sims is joined by his wife Monifa minutes later.
Upon request from the anchor, the talented duo finish off their mini 80s concert with “Sweet Dreams” by the Eurythmics.
Not only did they get a free tank of gas, but with their voices, who knows, maybe an audition for a show like The Voice or American Idol is in the couple’s future.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon