A Hockessin, Del., restaurant manager posted racist comments concerning a poor tipper on a social networking site.
According to Delaware Online, Aaron Kwan, manager of Padi restaurant, displayed a customer receipt that included a $53.80 bill and a $5.20 tip. Vulgar comments were displayed alongside the less than 10 percent tip on Kwan’s Instagram account, fumanchu85.
Fumanchu85 wrote: What do you expect from a last name like that?
Then wrote a derogatory term followed by #cheap #jew
The post was removed from the site after The News Journal interviewed Kwan. He explained that he did not remember writing anything at all.
After being read the comments, Kwan said, “Um, I don’t recall that. I have to look through that. I mean, I have the right to take all of this down. It’s not me, probably. I don’t have a computer right now.”
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas