Why should you watch this video?
Because we all we need to be reminded there are good people around us that do the right thing for the right reasons. And because we know that sports can have a powerful impact and draw emotion out of the most hardened individuals.
Oh, and it just might restore your faith in humanity.
The back story is that Jack Hoffman is a 7-year old brain cancer patient who happens to be a HUGE Nebraska Cornhusker fan. During a spring practice scrimmage, young Jack came into the game as a running back and, after a stuttering start, ran for a 69 yard touchdown to the cheers of more than 60,000, as well as the players on both sides of the ball.
I DARE you to watch this video and not get goose bumps…or maybe even shed a tear.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick