Community is an important factor when it comes to buying a home, and no builder recognizes the importance of Arizona’s communities than Phoenix-based Taylor Morrison.
“We’re really in all the communities where people want to live,” said Taylor Morrison Vice President of Sales Bob Thompson. “We’re really focused on the core here in the Valley.”
The 2012 Builder of the Year is not focused on churning out homes like a factory, but instead wants to keep their customers more than satisfied.
“It’s very easy to go out there and build homes for the sake of building homes, but we want to make sure we’re creating customers for a lifetime,” said Taylor Morrison President Charlie Enochs.
Taylor Morrison, which is also a developer in addition to a homebuilder, said it is focused on adding schools, prks and community centers to its neighborhood as well to make sure that everyone can feel a part of their community.
Enochs also said when Arizonans buy homes from Taylor Morrison, they are funneling money into the state’s economy and creating jobs, adding even more to the tight bond that Valley residents share.
Taylor Morrison has communities Valleywide, from Surprise to Mesa and Scottsdale to Gilbert.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick