In its latest Super Bowl commercial set to air Sunday, GoDaddy.com wanted to show off its sexy side and smart side.
And what better way to do that then with a 20-second makeout session featuring supermodel Bar Refaeli and tech genius Walter.
Actor Jesse Heiman, 34, was the lucky guy who had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to makeout with Refaeli. He told KTAR that he felt like the “champion of men” or an Oscar winner after the commercial’s completion.
“It was completely real, tongue and cheeks and lips,” Heiman said. “I think (Refaeli) is amazing. I think she is a very talented, smart and sexy career woman.”
While Super Bowl viewers will only see the commercial once on Sunday, Heiman’s lip-locking moment with Refaeli lasted far longer than 30 seconds.
“We did over 60 takes, it was a lot of takes,” said Heiman. “I lost count. It was just a great experience. I remember each kiss like it was the first kiss.
“I would say the kiss takes up about 15 to 18 seconds, almost 20 seconds. It did feel like it went on forever. It was like kissing paradise.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon