In its latest Super Bowl commercial set to air Sunday, GoDaddy.com wanted to show off its sexy side and smart side.
And what better way to do that then with a 20-second makeout session featuring supermodel Bar Refaeli and tech genius Walter.
Actor Jesse Heiman, 34, was the lucky guy who had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to makeout with Refaeli. He told KTAR that he felt like the “champion of men” or an Oscar winner after the commercial’s completion.
“It was completely real, tongue and cheeks and lips,” Heiman said. “I think (Refaeli) is amazing. I think she is a very talented, smart and sexy career woman.”
While Super Bowl viewers will only see the commercial once on Sunday, Heiman’s lip-locking moment with Refaeli lasted far longer than 30 seconds.
“We did over 60 takes, it was a lot of takes,” said Heiman. “I lost count. It was just a great experience. I remember each kiss like it was the first kiss.
“I would say the kiss takes up about 15 to 18 seconds, almost 20 seconds. It did feel like it went on forever. It was like kissing paradise.”
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain