In its latest Super Bowl commercial set to air Sunday, GoDaddy.com wanted to show off its sexy side and smart side.
And what better way to do that then with a 20-second makeout session featuring supermodel Bar Refaeli and tech genius Walter.
Actor Jesse Heiman, 34, was the lucky guy who had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to makeout with Refaeli. He told KTAR that he felt like the “champion of men” or an Oscar winner after the commercial’s completion.
“It was completely real, tongue and cheeks and lips,” Heiman said. “I think (Refaeli) is amazing. I think she is a very talented, smart and sexy career woman.”
While Super Bowl viewers will only see the commercial once on Sunday, Heiman’s lip-locking moment with Refaeli lasted far longer than 30 seconds.
“We did over 60 takes, it was a lot of takes,” said Heiman. “I lost count. It was just a great experience. I remember each kiss like it was the first kiss.
“I would say the kiss takes up about 15 to 18 seconds, almost 20 seconds. It did feel like it went on forever. It was like kissing paradise.”
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl