1 Package of Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
1/2 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
Oven to 350°F. Lightly grease pan.
Together water, oil, eggs and quick bread mix until moistened. Spoon batter into loaf pan or fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
As directed below or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
8 ½ x 4 1/2x 2 1/2-inch Loaf Pan 350°F 52-57 minutes
22-24 Mini Muffins 400°F 10-12 minutes
10-12 Standard Muffins 400°F 18-20 minutes
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments