You’ve probably heard all the Christmas classics before, even the instrumental versions, but what if you heard two or more of those songs at the same time and that they sound good together?
That’s what Utah pianist Eric Thayne and and cellist Maddie Merchant are testing out, as Thayne posted a serene-sounding music video of the two on YouTube Monday.
Merchant starts out with “We Three Kings” on the cello while Thayne works the keys. It sounds like he’s just complementing Merchant’s sound, but he’s actually playing a different song. You can hear that he’s playing “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel” later in the video. Thayne says they actually worked five Christmas songs into the video.
And now, for your listening pleasure, here is Thayne and Merchant’s Christmas medley. (Actually, the video work is pretty good, too, so it’s worth watching as well.)
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments