What do the lights say?
As it turns out, they sound eerily similar to Ylvis’ “The Fox.”
Jay Perkins, 49, of Tulsa, Okla., created this light show on the exterior of his house, set to the catchy — or annoying — tune by the pop-comedy duo.
He began building the show on Nov. 1. He used 240 channels and between 25,000 and 30,000 LED lights. The singing trees set him back about $140 alone, based on the website he used to purchase them.
He said he chose the song in honor of his daughter and all the “hip parents” out there, after realizing his daughter and her friends can sing the song word for word.
Last year, he orchestrated a light show to Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets