YouTube is paying homage to this year’s most viral videos by releasing its 2013 Top Trending List.
Still wondering what a fox says? So are we. But thanks to the Internet’s seemingly strange obsession with animal noises, the Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis took the list’s No. 1 spot.
Between the “Harlem Shake” craze, Psy and Jean-Claude Van Damme — the internet is really weird.
Also featured on the YouTube Rewind page are mainstream music videos by artists like Katy Perry, P!nk and Robin Thicke, among others.
And then there’s Miley Cyrus. What’s a 2013 list that doesn’t include twerking? Well, possibly a better one. But can you blame YouTube for featuring a video that scored nearly 400 million views?
Here’s the list:
Top Trending Videos of 2013
1. Ylvis – “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?”)
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
3. How Animals Eat Their Food
4. Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball” (SteveKardynal)
5. Baby&Me (EvianBabies)
6. Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Volvo Trucks)
7. “YOLO” feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar (The Lonely Island)
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise (CarrieNYC)
9. The NFL: A Bad Lip Reading (BadLipReading)
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2 (Epic Rap Battles of History)
View the complete list…
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development