Jimmy Fallon is one of the smartest men on TV. And last night he got into the holiday season with his studio band ‘The Roots’ by playing Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ on toy instruments. Oh, did I mention that Mariah dropped in to help out? I think this is really, really sweet.
Most Overpaid: I often wonder why some actors can bring in $10 million, $20 million a picture when Hollywood has to know the film is going to bomb. If it makes you feel any better, Forbes was wondering the same thing and came up with the list of Hollywood’s most overpaid actors. I hate to say I’m surprised that Eddie Murphy is on this list.
Cute Animal Video: OK, so it’s in the 80s here in Phoenix. This puppy will put you in the Christmas spirit with his romp in the snow.
Psy Rakes in the Dough: He’s had one big international hit, but he’s not going to be broke anytime soon (depending on his money management skills). Read how Psy is on pace to make close to $8 million, ‘Gangnam Style’ of course.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them