Jimmy Fallon is one of the smartest men on TV. And last night he got into the holiday season with his studio band ‘The Roots’ by playing Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ on toy instruments. Oh, did I mention that Mariah dropped in to help out? I think this is really, really sweet.
Most Overpaid: I often wonder why some actors can bring in $10 million, $20 million a picture when Hollywood has to know the film is going to bomb. If it makes you feel any better, Forbes was wondering the same thing and came up with the list of Hollywood’s most overpaid actors. I hate to say I’m surprised that Eddie Murphy is on this list.
Cute Animal Video: OK, so it’s in the 80s here in Phoenix. This puppy will put you in the Christmas spirit with his romp in the snow.
Psy Rakes in the Dough: He’s had one big international hit, but he’s not going to be broke anytime soon (depending on his money management skills). Read how Psy is on pace to make close to $8 million, ‘Gangnam Style’ of course.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain