We all know our own family’s day-to-day routines, but have you ever wondered what your neighbors or friends are doing at the same time?
As it turns out, probably the same thing you are.
The Daily Mail released a study of British families that looked at the breakdown of average family life.
As it turns out, most families own two cars, one of which is likely to be a blue Ford.
On the family’s two televisions, about 5.25 hours of programming is viewed daily, a majority of which being children’s shows. The family will likely fight three times concerning TV before the kids head to bed at 8:10 p.m and the adults retire at 11:23 p.m.
The family will eat five meals together every week and will eat out about twice a week.
When it comes to spending time together, the family spends just under three hours of quality time together per day. In addition to daily time, they’ll go on one trip per month, play sports twice per month, go see a movie once per month, visit friends or family twice per month and take one bike ride per month.
They’ll coordinate all this on their three mobile phones and three laptops.
Is this study reflective of your family? Tim & Willy shared some of their thoughts on the study. You can listen here.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them