We all know our own family’s day-to-day routines, but have you ever wondered what your neighbors or friends are doing at the same time?
As it turns out, probably the same thing you are.
The Daily Mail released a study of British families that looked at the breakdown of average family life.
As it turns out, most families own two cars, one of which is likely to be a blue Ford.
On the family’s two televisions, about 5.25 hours of programming is viewed daily, a majority of which being children’s shows. The family will likely fight three times concerning TV before the kids head to bed at 8:10 p.m and the adults retire at 11:23 p.m.
The family will eat five meals together every week and will eat out about twice a week.
When it comes to spending time together, the family spends just under three hours of quality time together per day. In addition to daily time, they’ll go on one trip per month, play sports twice per month, go see a movie once per month, visit friends or family twice per month and take one bike ride per month.
They’ll coordinate all this on their three mobile phones and three laptops.
Is this study reflective of your family? Tim & Willy shared some of their thoughts on the study. You can listen here.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development