We all know our own family’s day-to-day routines, but have you ever wondered what your neighbors or friends are doing at the same time?
As it turns out, probably the same thing you are.
The Daily Mail released a study of British families that looked at the breakdown of average family life.
As it turns out, most families own two cars, one of which is likely to be a blue Ford.
On the family’s two televisions, about 5.25 hours of programming is viewed daily, a majority of which being children’s shows. The family will likely fight three times concerning TV before the kids head to bed at 8:10 p.m and the adults retire at 11:23 p.m.
The family will eat five meals together every week and will eat out about twice a week.
When it comes to spending time together, the family spends just under three hours of quality time together per day. In addition to daily time, they’ll go on one trip per month, play sports twice per month, go see a movie once per month, visit friends or family twice per month and take one bike ride per month.
They’ll coordinate all this on their three mobile phones and three laptops.
Is this study reflective of your family? Tim & Willy shared some of their thoughts on the study. You can listen here.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain