We all know our own family’s day-to-day routines, but have you ever wondered what your neighbors or friends are doing at the same time?
As it turns out, probably the same thing you are.
The Daily Mail released a study of British families that looked at the breakdown of average family life.
As it turns out, most families own two cars, one of which is likely to be a blue Ford.
On the family’s two televisions, about 5.25 hours of programming is viewed daily, a majority of which being children’s shows. The family will likely fight three times concerning TV before the kids head to bed at 8:10 p.m and the adults retire at 11:23 p.m.
The family will eat five meals together every week and will eat out about twice a week.
When it comes to spending time together, the family spends just under three hours of quality time together per day. In addition to daily time, they’ll go on one trip per month, play sports twice per month, go see a movie once per month, visit friends or family twice per month and take one bike ride per month.
They’ll coordinate all this on their three mobile phones and three laptops.
Is this study reflective of your family? Tim & Willy shared some of their thoughts on the study. You can listen here.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever