This nation is so full of attention-starved people looking for adoration and affirmation from society that their confusion and lack of engagement in reality is the new accepted norm.
Nothing can prove this point further than the undecided voter.
If you haven’t been able to pick a presidential candidate to vote for at this time in the race, do us all a favor and stay home on Election Day.
It’s similar to annual movie awards. Each year, after learning which movie won top honors, we are left thinking, “I never heard of this movie” or “How the hell did this movie ever win? I don’t know anyone that saw it.”
Movie award voters are people with low self-esteems screaming, “Look at me, look at me. I’m different and I need to prove to you that I’m important by having a so-called independent thought.”
The undecided voter is no different. So much media attention is given to the undecided voter. Many people find their only purpose in life being lopped into a category of people who can’t form an opinion. Seriously, President Obama and Gov. Romney couldn’t be any more different on every issue in the book. If you haven’t been able to determine who you should vote for by now, then something is seriously wrong. Perhaps you are hung up on small and trivial matters, because these two candidates contradict each year on every major issue.
Some say it’s never too late to become engaged. However, we have to draw the line within one week before Election Day. Most experts contend that this is one of the most important presidential elections in history. Do you want your neurologist cramming four years of knowledge into one week prior to operating on your brain? We should hope not.
If you are undecided at this point, we understand that this blog might cause you to be offended. That’s okay. Just stay home on Nov. 6. The thought that your vote could cancel ours is disturbing, especially coming from two guys who take these issues serious enough to devote more than two weeks every four years to formulate an opinion.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier