This nation is so full of attention-starved people looking for adoration and affirmation from society that their confusion and lack of engagement in reality is the new accepted norm.
Nothing can prove this point further than the undecided voter.
If you haven’t been able to pick a presidential candidate to vote for at this time in the race, do us all a favor and stay home on Election Day.
It’s similar to annual movie awards. Each year, after learning which movie won top honors, we are left thinking, “I never heard of this movie” or “How the hell did this movie ever win? I don’t know anyone that saw it.”
Movie award voters are people with low self-esteems screaming, “Look at me, look at me. I’m different and I need to prove to you that I’m important by having a so-called independent thought.”
The undecided voter is no different. So much media attention is given to the undecided voter. Many people find their only purpose in life being lopped into a category of people who can’t form an opinion. Seriously, President Obama and Gov. Romney couldn’t be any more different on every issue in the book. If you haven’t been able to determine who you should vote for by now, then something is seriously wrong. Perhaps you are hung up on small and trivial matters, because these two candidates contradict each year on every major issue.
Some say it’s never too late to become engaged. However, we have to draw the line within one week before Election Day. Most experts contend that this is one of the most important presidential elections in history. Do you want your neurologist cramming four years of knowledge into one week prior to operating on your brain? We should hope not.
If you are undecided at this point, we understand that this blog might cause you to be offended. That’s okay. Just stay home on Nov. 6. The thought that your vote could cancel ours is disturbing, especially coming from two guys who take these issues serious enough to devote more than two weeks every four years to formulate an opinion.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food