When it comes to voting, Meghan McCain said she is not relying on a certain part of her anatomy.
“As a pro-life female Republican voter, I’m not voting with my vagina,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos on Tuesday.
McCain was speaking about the supposed “war on women” being waged by Republican candidates, including Rep. Todd Akin’s comments that a woman cannot be impregnated while being raped.
McCain attributed the “war on women” to something that the media has built up and that women voters should focus on other issues in the election, not just the stereotypical birth control issue.
“I’m voting with my pocketbook and when it comes to national security,” she said.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts