Jeffrey Bellemare, a 58-year-old husband and father, was working as a security guard at the Graybriar Apartments near Indian School and Maryvale Parkway in west Phoenix.
On Friday, Nov. 29, 2013 at about 1:30 a.m., witnesses heard some yelling between a male and female and a security guard. Then they heard shots. The couple ran from the scene and got into an older model sedan with a vinyl top. There may have been damage to the front end of that vehicle.
To read more about this story, click here. Photos of the suspects are below.
It’s almost 2 a.m. on Thursday, July 25, 2013, which means it’s closing time at Armando’s Restaurant at 40th Street and Thomas Road in Phoenix.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch said three men then entered the restaurant but not to order food.
“They went in with their faces covered. One had a shotgun and the other two had hand guns. This was a very violent take-down robbery. In fact, the suspects were kind of pushing the employees around and made them get on the floor,” said Burch. “Then they took one employee at gunpoint and made him open the register.”
The robbers fled out the back door and may have taken-off in a red, four-door car.
To read more about this story and see surveillance camera photos, click here.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
How we spread the word
Police officers answer the Silent Witness telephone line 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They take your information and direct it to the proper department for action.
How we keep going
The community. We're supported by donations from businesses, civic groups, and several individuals. Our civilian board actively oversees the operation of the Silent Witness program.
If you have time, talent, money or information to share, contact Silent Witness today.