Police were left asking questions after an apparent murder on Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012.
“Thirty-three-year-old Alan King was just walking in the parking lot of his apartment complex near 27th Avenue and Bethany Home Road just before 10 a.m.,” said Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch.
It happened at the Desert Place Apartment Homes.
“A dark-colored vehicle ran him over”, said Burch. “What was significant about this crime is that the vehicle was speeding up as if it was intentionally trying to run him over — maybe a targeted event.”
King didn’t survive. All police know is that it was a dark-colored sedan, possibly dark blue or dark green.
To read more about this case, click here
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
How we spread the word
Police officers answer the Silent Witness telephone line 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They take your information and direct it to the proper department for action.
How we keep going
The community. We're supported by donations from businesses, civic groups, and several individuals. Our civilian board actively oversees the operation of the Silent Witness program.
If you have time, talent, money or information to share, contact Silent Witness today.