The murder of 31 year old Aaron Perez remains unsolved
but not for a lack of witnesses.
Phoenix Police Sergeant Darren Burch said officers
responded to a report of a shooting on Friday, March 23,
2012, at about 11:00 p.m..
When they arrived, they found Perez lying just outside of
a vacant unit at the Chelsey Park Apartments near I-17 and
Indian Shool Road.
His pick-up truck was there as well but Perez didn’t live
at that apartment complex.
Sgt. Burch said Perez was shot multiple times and there
were at least 15 witnesses in the parking lot yet none
have come forward with information.
To read more about this case, click here.
Next, a brazen midday bank robbery at U.S. Bank on 1st
Avenue North of Washington in downtown Phoenix.
A man walked up to a teller and demanded money. The
teller complied and the robber was last seen walking east
on Monroe Street.
Sgt. Burch says this guy hit during a busy weekday with a
lot of people around and he was wearing a very distinctive
black and yellow striped beanie. He’s surprised the
robber hasn’t been caught yet.
To read more about this case, and to see photos click
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
How we spread the word
Police officers answer the Silent Witness telephone line 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They take your information and direct it to the proper department for action.
How we keep going
The community. We're supported by donations from businesses, civic groups, and several individuals. Our civilian board actively oversees the operation of the Silent Witness program.
If you have time, talent, money or information to share, contact Silent Witness today.