Scottish man gets 42 years in prison for molesting Arizona boys
TUCSON, Ariz. — A Scottish man who pleaded guilty to molesting four boys in Pima County in 2014 has been sentenced to 42 1/2 years in prison.
The Arizona Daily Star reports that 22-year-old Jordan Kemlo also was sentenced to lifetime probation on Monday.
He was convicted last month of five felony counts, including continuous sexual abuse of a child and attempted sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 15.
Court documents show Kemlo was accused of molesting the children when he was in Tucson visiting family from February to May 2014.
He then returned to Scotland, where he lived.
Kemlo was extradited to the U.S. to face charges in the case in February 2018.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Bill Montgomery, David Tierney discuss crime in Arizona
- Arizona high school student whose ICE detention caused outcry graduates
- Trump signs disaster declaration for Navajo Nation
- Arizona congressman honors missing children with resolution
- Arizona man sentenced to 12 years for possessing child pornography