Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day at these Phoenix-area spots
PHOENIX — A staple on kid’s menus and in vegetarians’ diets, grilled cheese has long been celebrated as a simple, delicious meal — especially when paired with tomato soup.
Some spots in the Valley celebrate the plainness of white bread and American cheese, while others dress up the sandwich with bacon, goat cheese, pesto and other fancy additions.
As long as it’s not burnt to a crisp, you’re pretty much guaranteed to have a good meal when ordering any one of these.
Here are some of the best spots in the Valley to celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day on Friday, according to Yelp.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 2-year-old transported to hospital after near drowning in Phoenix
- Phoenix ranks among top 20 cities where $100K goes the furthest
- Sad face: Arizona’s Grumpy Cat dies after illness at age 7
- City of Phoenix cracking down on people illegally dumping trash
- Harkins Theatres to honor Doris Day with metro Phoenix screenings