Think Tank discusses 2020 presidential election
There are only 10 more months until the Iowa presidential caucuses.
That means it is for KTAR News 92.3 FM’s Think Tank to take a preliminary pass at the candidates’ prospects.
Chuck Coughlin joins host Mike O’Neil and we separate out the mass of Democratic aspirants into three viable strata. (And hand out some “honorable mention” badges for a couple of the many non-contenders).
On the Republican side, we let Chuck revisit his daring prediction that there is a “zero percent chance” that Donald Trump will run for re-election. If he is right, who takes his place? And, if he’s wrong, is there any Republican who has any chance of mounting a serious primary challenge to him?
And how are this week’s developments in the various legal cases of Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Roger Stone and others likely to impact 2020 presidential politics?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Think Tank discusses Phoenix election, Equal Rights Amendment
- What has happened since last year’s teacher walkout in Arizona?
- Blackface and related behaviors: What is the appropriate response?
- Arizona Secretary of State Hobbs, schools chief Hoffman join Think Tank
- Political experts say Mark Kelly’s Senate run will challenge Republicans