DPS: Man found dead in car alongside I-10 near Goodyear
GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a man has been found dead in a vehicle on the shoulder of Interstate 10 near Goodyear.
Arizona Department of Public Safety officials say the man may have died as a result of a medical emergency.
They say troopers investigated the vehicle reported shortly after 8 a.m. Saturday on the eastbound shoulder of I-10 near Litchfield Road.
DPS officials says the vehicle wasn’t involved in an accident.
The name of the man hasn’t been released yet, but authorities say he was in his 60s.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Goodyear police seize more than $200K of meth during traffic stop
- Drivers should avoid part of Interstate 10 in west Phoenix this weekend
- Goodyear pharmacy tech sentenced for stealing $100K worth of supplies
- Eastbound I-10 ramp at SR 87 to close for 7 weeks for widening project
- Microsoft reportedly buying another chunk of land in Goodyear