DPS: Man found dead in car alongside I-10 near Goodyear
GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a man has been found dead in a vehicle on the shoulder of Interstate 10 near Goodyear.
Arizona Department of Public Safety officials say the man may have died as a result of a medical emergency.
They say troopers investigated the vehicle reported shortly after 8 a.m. Saturday on the eastbound shoulder of I-10 near Litchfield Road.
DPS officials says the vehicle wasn’t involved in an accident.
The name of the man hasn’t been released yet, but authorities say he was in his 60s.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Expect heavy delays for I-10 closure in west Phoenix this weekend
- Authorities in West Valley arrest 20-year-old man for 2017 murder
- These Phoenix-area freeways will be closed, restricted this weekend
- Couple convicted in 2016 slayings of 2 women in Phoenix area
- ADOT employee saves elderly couple from carbon monoxide poisoning