Worker in southeast Phoenix city crushed to death by equipment
PHOENIX — A construction worker in a suburb southeast of Phoenix was killed Tuesday in an accident that involved heavy equipment, authorities said.
The unidentified person was working in a San Tan Valley subdivision when they fell under a piece of equipment, according to ABC15.
The worker was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office and industrial safety officials are investigating.
The accident reportedly occurred in the Morning Sun Farms subdivision near Empire Boulevard and Gary Road, the TV station reported.
No other information was immediately available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona latest state to shield lottery winners’ names
- Migrant child thought to have measles actually has strep throat
- Suspect struck by car, killed on Phoenix freeway while fleeing officers
- Mark Kelly has $1M cash advantage on Martha McSally in Senate race
- Arizona stargazers will see Lyrid meteor shower, full Pink Moon in April