Country duo Florida Georgia Line to make Phoenix stop in September
PHOENIX — Country duo Florida Georgia Line will make a stop in Phoenix on their Can’t Say I Ain’t Country tour this fall, it was announced this week.
The Grammy-nominated pair will perform along with Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen and Canaan Smith at the Ak-Chin Pavilion on Sept. 19.
The tour will kick off in June in Rogers, Arkansas, and will come to a close in Irvine, California, at the end of September.
Tickets, which range from $55 lawn seats to $499 pit tickets, are on sale online.
The duo’s fourth album, which shares the name of the tour, will be released on Feb. 15.
“We’re ready to party even bigger in 2019,” Brian Kelley, one half of the pair, told Billboard.
“Lots of pyro, energy, and good vibes, with a few surprises up our sleeves. And we’re so glad to be bringing our buddies along for the ride!”
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Metal icons Slayer bringing farewell tour to Phoenix’s Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Hootie & the Blowfish hitting the road, coming to Phoenix in June
- Hey, Soul Sister: San Francisco rock band Train will play Phoenix in June
- Ozzy Osbourne returning to Phoenix in 2019 to say goodbye again
- Grammy-winning rapper, singer Nelly added to Birds Nest lineup